Resident update - Tuesday 27 July 2021
Dear residents and families
I’m sure you were as pleased as I was to learn that Victoria’s lockdown will ease from 11.59pm today.
While we will all enjoy a bit more freedom, a number of restrictions will remain in place. The key things you need to know are
- The five reasons to leave home will be lifted – you can come and go as you choose.
- The 5km limit on travel will no longer apply, and movement between Metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria will be unrestricted.
- You will still not be allowed to have visitors in your home, except for an intimate partner or as part of a single bubble arrangement.
- Masks are still mandatory indoors and outdoors. You should carry a mask with you at all times.
- We will open the village centre and all amenities, but density limits will apply. We will display the limits at the door of each space.
- Public gatherings of up to 10 people will be allowed.
- Retail stores can reopen with density limits in place.
- All schools will reopen for in-person learning.
In the meantime, I encourage you to enjoy the extra freedoms in place from tomorrow while still observing the restrictions that remain in force.
We’ve done an amazing job in keeping COVID-19 out of our villages, and I want to thank for your ongoing contribution in helping protect our safe havens.
Victorian Operations Manager
We know you’ve probably seen this before, but a reminder that the symptoms to watch out for include:
• a cough
• a high temperature (at least 37.5˚C)
• shortness of breath
• a sore throat
• sneezing and runny nose
• temporary loss of smell
For queries contact 1800 288 299 or email email@example.com